ME

ME

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games - Day 2

Day 2
Friday 25th July 2014

After my successful start yesterday in the 50m Breaststroke, today I had a well earned 'day off'.  Although not swimming, I headed for Tolcross International Pool all the same, in order to cheer on my team mates in their various events, as well as having an appointment with the Team Physio (Ruth) who has been working hard on my knee.

In the afternoon, my Mum, Dad and Brother had been allocated visitor passes to visit the Athletes Village, I was so excited to show them around.  They arrived around 2.30pm (when they eventually found the correct entrance!)  I had a lot of fun showing them around especially my brother, as he was in his elements in the entertainment area, lots of video games etc!  They seemed to have a good day too, as they had been to the track cycling in the morning at the Chris Hoy Velodrome, then walked over to the village.

They left around 6pm, I headed back to the dining area and met up with the rest of the team before having an early night to in order to prepare myself for tomorrow's racing, the 200m Breaststroke and 50m Butterfly, whilst my mum, dad and brother headed into Glasgow Centre.








No comments:

Post a Comment